PDA

View Full Version : Forum Rules: Signatures

Rogean
03-04-2013, 12:06 PM
We have amended the forum rules to include a new restriction on signatures:

All Avatars and signatures must not contain any explicit or NSFW content. Signatures must be no higher than 150 pixels, and no wider than 500 pixels. If there are multiple images, or images as well as text, the combination must not exceed the height of what a single 150 pixel image would cover.

We are also considering restrictions on animated signatures, but will include that later if we deem it necessary.

Please start altering your signatures to match this immediately.

Sirken
03-04-2013, 01:57 PM
this should go without saying, but also do not post peoples' RL photos or info in your sig or avatar

Rogean
03-04-2013, 01:58 PM
this should go without saying, but also do not post peoples' RL photos or info in your sig or avatar

Also posted at http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2651#forumrules

OngorDrakan
03-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the restrictions! Was getting out of hand. Some forums don't even allow sigs because it's a fuckforall.

Ocura
03-05-2013, 04:48 PM
I just turned off images in my options because of one in particular that would get me in some trouble (while I don't mind it, have three chicks butts bouncing on my screen in a bank is a bad idea lol!)

Swish
03-05-2013, 10:17 PM
A sad day indeed :(

The forums are getting more and more restrictive. What about tagging? We should have those back at least :p

Danth
03-06-2013, 02:10 AM
I wouldn't call it sad. This is the only forum I frequent where I have signatures disabled. Too many of them are either far larger than the average post size, or offensive/juvenile in nature.

Danth

tristantio
03-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Good change, the sigs were nuts!

Peatree
03-08-2013, 01:21 PM
We have amended the forum rules to include a new restriction on signatures:

All Avatars and signatures must not contain any explicit or NSFW content. Signatures must be no higher than 150 pixels, and no wider than 500 pixels. If there are multiple images, or images as well as text, the combination must not exceed the height of what a single 200 pixel image would cover.

We are also considering restrictions on animated signatures, but will include that later if we deem it necessary.

Please start altering your signatures to match this immediately.

Would you please help determine how high/wide 150/500 pixels is? :confused:

Nocte
03-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Awww, man, just when I had made a template for new P99 forum members to use so they could fit in:

http://i.imgur.com/vkNx3fm.gif

mwatt
03-25-2013, 10:59 PM
Peatree that watermelon slingshot snapback is just brutal, but I found myself watching it over and over.

Yibz
03-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Peatree that watermelon slingshot snapback is just brutal, but I found myself watching it over and over.

Do you think that's her head exploding into a red mist or the watermelon?

Peatree
03-27-2013, 02:08 PM

I think you are the only one that watches over & over my sig vs. my avatar. :D