PDA

View Full Version : Crash every time I try to zone into Emerald Jungle?

NachtMystium
03-04-2013, 02:45 AM
So every single time I try to zone into emerald jungle... It gets to "loading zone files" and just gets frozen there and I have to end up having to end the program...this is the only zone it happens on.. any clue on what's going on??

The only change I've made since I was able to zone into EJ about week earlier just fine is I added the velious textures...

falkun
03-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Standard "[Random Zone] issues" response:
1) Open your backup, default copy of EQ: Titanium.
2) Copy the [Random Zone] files from your backup directory. Find the files here: https://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=57119&postcount=3, searching for applicable [Random Zone].
3) Paste the backup files into your P99-specific directory. Overwrite any files it asks.
4) Try again. If that doesn't work, come back and post again.

Swish
03-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Dodgy zone files (or missing ones) is something the launcher should be picking up on. Hope you got it fixed.

NachtMystium
03-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Thanks alot for the responses, will do the suggested fixes and let you know what happens.

edit: Didn't have a backup folder(lol, I do now though). I just repaired the install and ran the launcher, and we're good to go. Thank you both for help, very much appreciated! ;)