PDA

View Full Version : Ass Broke

Safon
06-18-2010, 02:04 PM
A buddy and i just started and are trying to raise some cash to get us banded and a set of armor druids can use. Anyone out there need any bitch work done? Maybe i could farm bone chips for you or something, in return for some help on the matter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Qian
06-18-2010, 02:10 PM
I would suggest hunting around crush bone, and then selling all of the CB belts you get. That's the best way I've found to make starting money.

And you can turn a few in for leather armor for the druid.

Thoughtseize
06-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Can farm HQ pelts in commonlands - Cat go for ~5pp per and Bear 8-10pp

Reiker
06-18-2010, 02:25 PM
Where did you start?

Safon
06-18-2010, 02:26 PM
I started in Halas and he ran his wood elf to meet me there. We are now at blackburrow.

Reiker
06-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Okay, near the south westish wall of Qeynos Hills are two rabid wolves. Kill them whenever they pop and loot their pelts. You can kill some gnolls for gnoll fangs in the meantime but the repop isn't very long.

Every pelt you turn in to Priestess Caulria in the cleric guild UFO is a good amount of exp + a scroll of Endure Disease which sells for 2 plat a pop.

The wolves are level 3-5. The next big money spot is wisp island (take the boat / translocator to Erudin but stop at the first island. Tons of wisps here). They're level 9-11ish. Melees need a magic weapon to hit them. Light Stones are worth about 1 plat, while the Greater Light Stones can be turned in at North Karana for a research book worth 10 plat a pop. You can also turn Lightstones in here for exp.

Always be on the lookout for skeletons/gnolls holding staffs. These are usually cracked staffs worth 1pp each.

Safon
06-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Sweet dude, thanks for the tips :p

Safon
06-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Are these rabid wolves near the zoneline to the Karanas?

Mady
06-18-2010, 02:47 PM
You mentioned bone chips. They sell for 5p a stack in EC tunnel.

Reiker
06-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Are these rabid wolves near the zoneline to the Karanas?

No, that's east not west. Go straight across the zone from that tunnel, and slightly to your left and you should find them. West of the cottage with the vendors in the hills. Watch out for a putrid skeleton roamer.

mgellan
06-18-2010, 03:07 PM
I started in Halas and he ran his wood elf to meet me there. We are now at blackburrow.

If you're planning on staying near Halas farm gnoll teeth in BB, good xp and coin, then when you're high enough head out and kill rabid grizzlies to turn in pelts at Qyenos temple high priestess for great xp and plat. Farm all the bats and skellies for wings and bone chips. Kill every bear you see for hides and polar bear pelts to turn in to female merchant at Mac's Kilts in Halas for xp coin and tattered.

I did all this and by the time I headed over to Freeport I had enough stuff in the bank to sell for a couple of hundred plat to buy bronze and decent weps.

Regards,
Mg

ir0nfist
06-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Okay, near the south westish wall of Qeynos Hills are two rabid wolves. Kill them whenever they pop and loot their pelts. You can kill some gnolls for gnoll fangs in the meantime but the repop isn't very long.

Every pelt you turn in to Priestess Caulria in the cleric guild UFO is a good amount of exp + a scroll of Endure Disease which sells for 2 plat a pop.

The wolves are level 3-5. The next big money spot is wisp island (take the boat / translocator to Erudin but stop at the first island. Tons of wisps here). They're level 9-11ish. Melees need a magic weapon to hit them. Light Stones are worth about 1 plat, while the Greater Light Stones can be turned in at North Karana for a research book worth 10 plat a pop. You can also turn Lightstones in here for exp.

Always be on the lookout for skeletons/gnolls holding staffs. These are usually cracked staffs worth 1pp each.

Did they fix wisp island because last time i went there there were no wisps and was told they were pathing into the ocean. If they haven't, NK has a fair amount of wisps and the gypsy camp is right there.

Zorpa
06-18-2010, 03:44 PM
I was just at wisp island this morning and wisps were all there and working fine.