Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2024, 06:12 AM
Kobold

Default 60 Chanter Refuses to Join Guild, Farms spider silk inefficiently instead

I should be Joining a Guild, or Raiding, or Tunnelquesting, or Farming Brood Mother Camp, or at the very least, holding an Ice giant spawn.

Instead, I think I need new 10 slot bags for my chanter. So I'll make them myself. So I'll need to level up tailoring from scratch. So I'll research where the best place is to farm spider silks. Field of Bone. Fuck that. I'll go get revenge on those Drachnids by the river that gatekeep the run from FV to Lake of Ill Omen. You know the ones.

Zumaik's animation buffed with Boone of the Garou and Wonderous Rapidity. My pet is now a werewolf with +30 ATK, +100 Dex and 70% haste. Awesome. The only thing that could make this better is if I was also a werewolf. WW illusion is going to be really useful while I'm holding these melee-impotent steins. I don't care. Double werewolf mode.

I'll send out a message in OOC that i'm clearing Drachnids so anyone can pass, "I'm clearing the spiders along the river. Feel free to run to LOIO while i'm around."

Nobody gives a fuck.

Probably because it's 3 AM and it's the year 2024.

I've lost the ability to write in paragraphs.

I'll need to farm Deadwood Staves to poof-equip on my werewolf pet so he can dual wield proccing lifetap which will minimize the downtime for this new camp I found.