View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 04:47 PM
Banned

I'm going to point out some things that my be able to help you guys succeed more in the raid scene.

1) Riot is too complacent in their old zerg mentality of clearing mobs one by one to the target and won't adapt. In addition, old play makers are retired/afk/Green/etc and new playmakers need to emerge. Kittens is knowledgeable on the engages, yet needs more repetition and both guilds need to work together more to become successful.

1) Kriot leadership determines the best thing to do is contest Lady M for over 4hrs, not realizing it's better to pivot to another target and not go down the route of triples madness when more than one guild is there. This is a prime example of poor leadership decisions by wasting everyone's time and willpower while a perfectly uncontested dragon is up (Lord K, Vyemm).

3) Lord Vyemm - Uncontested. Instead of utilizing this time to train and practice in a competitive environment, you guys automatically revert to pulling solo and clearing the old fashioned and unsuccessful way. Sure, you got the kill. Did it benefit you guys in any way or did you learn anything from it? No, you did not.

If these simple leadership problems are addressed, and you guys actually practice competitive engagement practices, I firmly believe you can climb back into the winning column and boost morale overall.